Crypto.com AFL Finals Tipping Competition 2023
Promotion Name: Crypto.com AFL Finals Tipping Competition 2023
Promoter’s Details: Name: Australian Football League
Address: 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008
ABN: 97 489 912 318
Telephone Number: (03) 9643 1999
Promotion Start/Close Date: The Promotion starts at 9:00 am (AEST) on Monday 28 August 2023 and closes at 23:59 pm (AEST) on Friday 22 September 2023. (Competition Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.
Permit Numbers NSW Authority Number - TP/02902; ACT Permit Number: TP 23/01674; SA Permit Number: T23/1301
Entry Instructions: To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Enter their tip(s) at https://www.afl.com.au/cryptocom-comp for any of the eight (8) 2023 Toyota AFL final series games.
b) There are eight (8) 2023 Toyota AFL final series games to place a tip for and each game category is as follows:
a. Game 1: 1st Qualifying Final
b. Game 2: 1st Elimination Final
c. Game 3: 2nd Elimination Final
d. Game 4: 2nd Qualifying Final
e. Game 5: 1st Semi-Final
f. Game 6: 2nd Semi-Final
g. Game 7: 1st Preliminary Final
h. Game 8: 2nd Preliminary Final
c) Then, follow the prompts to enter the competition by completing the competition Entry Form;
d) Complete all required fields in the Entry Form, including but not limited to, first name, last name, mobile, email, postcode and state;
f) Once the Entry Form is fully completed, hit the submit button to submit the Entry Form.
Each valid entrant who has entered the competition during the Promotion Period will be entered into the draw.
Entry Restrictions: Entry is open to all Australian residents aged eighteen 18 years or older.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or organisations associated with this Promotion, including Engage Interactive Pty Ltd, are ineligible to enter.
Maximum Number of Entries: Maximum number of entries is once per entrant.
Winner Determination Details
Major Prize Draw Details: Method: Random electronic selection
Time: 12 PM (AEST)
Date: Monday 25 September 2023
Location: Engage Interactive Pty Ltd (24 Washpool Crescent Woongarrah NSW 2259)
Winners: There will be one (1) winner.
If the draw is scheduled on a public holiday, the draw will be conducted on the following business day.
Major Prizes: There is one (1) major prize to be won during the Promotion Period.
The prize winner (Winner) will win the following prize (Prize), which consists of:
• Two (2) tickets to the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final
• Two (2) tickets to the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final ‘Before the Bounce’
• Two (2) tickets to the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final ‘Final Siren’
Prize Terms: Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions as imposed by the provider of the prize, including period of validity and expiry, or any booking or redemption time frames.
Once dispatched, the Promoter is not liable for any damage (whether lost, stolen, forged or tampered with) or delay occurring in the transit of prizes.
The prize is not transferrable to any other person and is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
Transport transfers and spending money are not included in this prize package.
Flights and Accommodation are not included in this prize package.
Winners must be able to attend the experience on the allocated ticket dates. The 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final is currently scheduled for Saturday, 30 September but is subject to change.
The Promoter will not be liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or possessions related directly or indirectly to the Prize.
Any accompanying guest must be 18 years of age or over.
If the winner is unable to attend the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final due to COVID-19 restrictions, the prize may be transferred to the 2024 Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Total Prize Pool: The total Major Prize pool is valued up to $11, 088.89 (RRP incl GST).
Notification, Publication, Verification, Delivery
Notification/Publication of Winner: The Winner will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
The Winner will have their details published at https://www.afl.com.au/cryptocom-comp from Monday 2 October 2023.
Verification Requirements: Entrants and winners may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be required to provide proof of identity, age and residency to verify their entry (Proof of Identity). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
If an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, their entry/prize claim will be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion.
Delivery Date/Prize Claim: The prize must be claimed by 17:00 pm on Wednesday, 27 September 2023. Subject to verification requirements, prizes will be delivered within seven  days of the prize being awarded to the winner’s details provided by the entrant at the time of entry.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrect contact details being provided by the entrant. The Promoter is also not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way after it has been dispatched.
Unclaimed Prize Draws The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 9am (AEST) on Thursday, 28 September at Engage Interactive Pty Ltd (24 Washpool Crescent Woongarrah NSW 2259) to award any prizes that remain unclaimed. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing within two  business days of the draw. The Winner will have their details published at https://www.afl.com.au/cryptocom-comp from Monday 2 October 2023.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (including the Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
2. The competition will be advertised across the AFL Network, the AFL official App and an AFL Instagram post.
3. Entry to Promotion is open to residents who meet the Entry Restrictions (if any).
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period. To enter, entrants must comply with the Entry Instruction during the Promotion Period. Any entry must be made personally. No entry made by a third party on behalf of an entrant will be valid.
5. Entrants in the competition may enter up to the Maximum Entries. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Instruction. Once submitted, entries will not be capable of alteration or deletion.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed received at the time of receipt into the relevant database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received, or delays in the entries being received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
7. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependant on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify identity as per the Verification Requirements. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity or other defamatory statements. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, who breaches these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process, engages unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive behaviour (including any behaviour calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion), or damages the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This includes, but is not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. Inaudible, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will also be deemed invalid.
10. The prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details, and subject to Prize Terms (including those specified below). Total prize pool is also specified in the Schedule.
11. Prize value(s) is/are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the final prize redemption date.
12. All costs associated with a prize, which are not expressly included in the Schedule as an element of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner. These costs may include spending money, transfer costs, taxes, insurance, or visa costs.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to law.
14. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize and any other requirements, or terms, imposed by the supplier of the prize.
15. Entrants acknowledge and agree that there may be inherent risks in the Promotion or the prize. Participation in either may involve participation in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and accepting the prize, entrants accept the risk for themselves and their companion(s).
16. The prize must be booked and completed as specified by the Promoter or by the supplier of the prize. Any travel provided as part of the prize must be taken on dates specified by the Promoter. Any travel provided as part of the prize is subject to booking and availability, and is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the relevant providers.
17. Where travel is provided as part of the prize, the Winner and travelling companion must depart and return at the same time, at the same capital city, using the same air carrier, and remain responsible for transport from their residence to the nearest capital city for flight departure. The Winner and travelling companion are responsible for ensuring that they have all necessary travel insurance and documents (passports or visa) to travel to the relevant place. The Promoter is not responsible for the cancellation, delay or rescheduling of any part of a travel prize and any costs incurred will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
18. The Promoter, Engage Interactive Pty Ltd, and any agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, make no representation as to the safety conditions, political conditions, or other issues that may exist at any destination.
19. By entering this competition, winners accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize. The winner is warned that there is a possibility of accidents causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
20. Travel included in the prize must be taken within the times and dates specified by the Promoter and must coincide with the dates of the scheduled event.
Determination and Notification
21. The Winner will be notified, and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published as per the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies/agencies associated with the Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of residence of Winner on their website(s) and in trade publications.
22. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the valid entry or entries randomly drawn. In the event of any dispute, the prize will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit the entry.
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s sole responsibility to notify the Promoter.
24. The prize must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with instructions set out in the Schedule. If a prize is not accepted or claimed by that Prize Claim Date, the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by relevant authorities. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in accordance with the Schedule.
25. In the event (for any reason) a winner does not take, or participate in (due to any issues including travel), an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
26. If the Promotion is conducted via Facebook, entrants acknowledge and agree that: the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook; any information provided in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter, not Facebook; entry and participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (available at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php); and the entrant releases Facebook and its associated companies from any and all liability arising in relation to this Promotion.
27. The Promoter are not liable for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
28. The winner agrees to participate, as reasonably required, in media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
29. All entrants hereby consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this competition, and any products or services supplied by the Promoter.
30. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their legal guardian) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. If the legal release is not signed within the time specified, the relevant entry will be deemed invalid. Where such occurs, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the arrangements specified in the Schedule (Unclaimed Prize Draws).
31. The Promoter, Engage Interactive Pty Ltd, and agencies or companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
32. The Promoter, Engage Interactive Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not liable for (including any costs) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to properly proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, COVID-19 related government-mandated public health directions or restrictions, computer virus, fraud, tampering, unauthorised intervention, or technical failure, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to direction of the relevant authorities.
35. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to companies connected with this Promotion and to State/Territory authorities. If the entrant does not agree with the collection, use, holding or disclosure of their personal information, they must not enter this competition. If the entrant no longer consents to their details being used, or wish to update, modify or delete their details, the entrant should contact the Promoter.
36. The Promoter is Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318), 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008, (03) 9643 1999. Any reference to AFL refers to the Australian Football League.
1 Who Are We
When used in this document, depending on the context, "we," "our" and "us" refers to AFL and/or the AFL Clubs.
Protecting personal information is fundamental to the AFL’s and AFL Clubs’ relationship with our supporters, employees, players and business partners. All personal information received in connection with an AFL or AFL Club product or service, or in the conduct of the AFL’s or AFL Clubs’ business, is therefore treated seriously, having regard to the AFL’s and the AFL Clubs’ legal obligations.
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. The AFL and AFL Clubs are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
3 Information Collected
your name, age, billing and/or shipping address, email address, gender, occupation, telephone number(s) and your AFL Club support;
information about dealings with the AFL and AFL Clubs, including membership history, and subscriptions for AFL services;
your AFL game attendance history where you purchase a ticket or use your AFL or AFL Club membership to obtain entry into a venue; and
opinions and beliefs provided via surveys and questionnaires.
In addition, you may also provide to us and we may collect and hold additional personal information, such as:
your credit card information; and
details of the items ordered or purchased from us.
We also may collect additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version, IP address), including that will provide information regarding the general use of AFL Online.
If you do not give personal information to us, it may affect our ability to provide you with products and/or services.
We may also collect information about you which is considered sensitive under applicable privacy and data protection laws. Generally, we will ask for your consent to handle your health or other sensitive information or, in certain circumstances, you will consent to our collection by providing your health or other sensitive information to us.
Where we engage with you multiple times over a short period in relation to the same matter, we may not provide you with a separate notice about privacy each time we engage with you however we will provide you with an opportunity to opt–out of receiving communications about that matter within each of those communications.
It may take some time to put an opt-out or an unsubscribe in effect so you may still receive communications from us for several weeks after your request is received.
For the avoidance of doubt, by opting–out or unsubscribing yourself from a mailing list of an AFL or AFL Club product or service this will ensure your removal from that particular mailing list but will not guarantee your removal from other mailing lists that the AFL or an AFL Club may store your details in as a result of your engagement with a different service or product.
5 Information from Third Parties
We may also receive information about you from third parties in relation to other websites. For example, you may choose to participate in a third party application or feature as part of our services (such as logging in through Facebook Connect or Google+ or otherwise linking to the services from another website or interactive service) or on a third party website or service (such as a Facebook application or a similar application or feature) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including personal information. When you choose to participate, you may be opting to link your activity on AFL Online services with that third party website or service, which may then collect information about your visits to AFL Online and may publish that activity as you request to your "profile" or similar feature with that third party (such as if you choose to share content you find on AFL Online with your "connections" on the third party's website or service).
6 Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
The AFL and AFL Clubs may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on AFL Online or mobile applications. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. The AFL and AFL Clubs are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
7 Storage of Personal Information
This may happen if our service providers are located overseas, or if transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection. Where such parties are located overseas, you may have rights to enforce such parties' compliance with applicable data protection laws, but you may not have recourse against those parties under the Australian Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 in relation to how those parties treat your personal information.
8 Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The AFL and AFL Clubs collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for purposes including, without limitation:
to verify your identity;
to improve AFL Online;
to facilitate community competitions and programs;
to provide, and to assist us with providing products and services to you, to manage and account for the products and services, and to improve the products and services;
to manage AFL and AFL Club’s relationship(s) with you;
to provide you with information about events, products and/or services that may interest you;
to facilitate the internal business operations of the AFL and the AFL Clubs;
to promote and market AFL events, products or services;
to undertake research;
to enable corporate partners and sponsors of the AFL, including AFL Clubs and the AFL’s digital rights partner Telstra, as well as their related bodies corporate, to market and promote their products and services to you;
to provide to our third party service providers in connection with any of the above;
to identify risk and implement appropriate controls to prevent or manage public health responses to pandemics or similar occurrences, including by providing personal information to relevant Government and health authorities, upon request, to assist with contact tracing and take reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees, contractors, and others, and the security of our sites; and
our sites and events.
The AFL and AFL Clubs may also disclose personal information where it is otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Where you provide your personal information directly to one AFL Club, although it may be disclosed to the AFL, that personal information will not ordinarily be shared with a different AFL Club. However, there may be some circumstances where this personal information is shared between AFL Clubs. For example, if in a transaction you purchase merchandise relating to two AFL Clubs, that transaction may be disclosed to both AFL Clubs.
You consent to the AFL and AFL Clubs using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about the AFL or AFL Clubs, or the AFL or AFL Clubs' products and services, as well as the products and services of selected third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us contacting you with such information by means of direct mail, email, SMS, MMS messages, social media and via telephone.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorisation, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customisation, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing.
We may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform these services, however, we limit the personal information that we give to them and authorise them to use this information only for the purpose of performing those services.
We may share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our agents, including agencies or third party vendors so that they can provide marketing analysis and consult on advertising strategies. This information does not identify individual users. We also may share non-personal information, such as the number of users who visited AFL Online during a specific time period or who purchased a specific product through the website, with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
The AFL and AFL Clubs do not otherwise disclose personal information without your permission, unless the disclosure is:
required or authorised by law, including without limitation the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
9 Accessing AFL Online
“AFL Online” refers to the AFL website with its top-level domain located at http://www.afl.com.au/, all related sub-domains and any other AFL website (including any AFL Club website) which provides an AFL and AFL Club product, AFL and AFL Club service or AFL-related product or service including related mobile applications. You need not disclose your identity to the AFL or AFL Club in order to visit AFL Online, except where personal information is voluntarily supplied, however the AFL or AFL Club internet server may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, domain name and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded. This information is used for internal statistical purposes and to improve AFL Online.
The AFL or AFL Clubs may use “cookies” on AFL Online. A cookie is a small text file that AFL Online may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our websites to remember your preferences and are thus designed to improve your experience of AFL Online. Cookies may collect and store personal information about you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit and browse AFL Online, our website host and some third party service providers may collect information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes.
the number of users visiting our website and the number of pages viewed;
the date, time and duration of a visit;
visiting patterns of individuals accessing AFL Online;
the IP address of your computer; and
the path taken through our website.
The AFL or AFL Clubs use website analytic services to help analyse how you use AFL Online (Website Analytics). Website Analytics generate statistical and other information about website use by means including but not limited to cookies which are stored on users' computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of AFL Online. Our third party providers of these services may store this information. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not (and will not allow any third party to) use Website Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to AFL Online. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not associate any data gathered from AFL Online with any personally identifying information from any source as part of the AFL's or AFL Clubs' use of Website Analytics.
AFL Online may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you are under 18, you should only use AFL Online with involvement of a parent or guardian. For their protection, we ask that anyone under 18 years of age does not attempt to register with AFL Online or otherwise provide us with any personal information without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10 Information Security
The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to protect all personal information within their direct control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
11 Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
In the event of any loss, or unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information that is likely to result in serious harm to you, the AFL and/or AFL Clubs will investigate and notify you and the Australian Information Commissioner as soon as practicable, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
12 Contacting Us Regarding Access, Correction and Privacy Complaints
The privacy laws of some jurisdictions give individuals the right to access, amend or delete their personal information or, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of their personal information.
Information we hold about you should be up-to-date and accurate. Please advise of any changes to your information using the contact details set out in this paragraph 12.
An individual may:
request access to and seek the correction of their personal information held by the AFL and/or AFL Clubs at any time;
make a complaint in relation to an alleged breach of privacy; or
by contacting the AFL by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the relevant AFL Club’s Privacy Officer by email at the corresponding address below:
Adelaide Football Club email@example.com
Brisbane Lions Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Essendon Football Club email@example.com
Carlton Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Collingwood Football Club email@example.com
Fremantle Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Geelong Football Club email@example.com
Gold Coast Suns Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Sydney Football Club email@example.com
Hawthorn Football Club Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Football Club email@example.com
North Melbourne Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Adelaide Football Club email@example.com
Richmond Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
St Kilda Saints Football Club email@example.com
Sydney Swans Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
West Coast Eagles Football Club email@example.com
Western Bulldogs Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may write to the AFL via AFL Privacy Officer, AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, Victoria 3008 or telephone on 03 9643 1999.
You will be required to provide proof of identity in order to obtain access to your personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your data, or would like to take steps to exercise your rights, please contact us as set out in this paragraph 12. The AFL may charge an administration fee where access is provided. The AFL may refuse to provide access if permitted to do so by law. The AFL aims to provide access to your personal information within 30 days of a valid request.
At all times, privacy complaints:
will be treated seriously;
will be dealt with promptly;
will be dealt with in a confidential manner; and
will not affect your existing obligations or affect the commercial arrangements between you and the AFL.
The AFL’s Privacy Officer will commence an investigation into your complaint. You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint within a reasonable period of time following completion of the investigation.
13 AFL Clubs
For the purpose of this policy, “AFL Clubs” means the following:
Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 008 101 568;
Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club Limited t/a Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club ACN 054 263 473;
Essendon Football Club ACN 004 286 373;
Carlton Football Club Limited ACN 005 449 909;
Collingwood Football Club Limited ACN 006 211 196;
Fremantle Football Club Limited ACN 066 055 249;
Geelong Football Club Limited ACN 005 150 818;
GCFC Limited ACN 144 555 822;
Western Sydney Football Club Limited ACN 130 190 242;
Hawthorn Football Club Limited ACN 005 068 851;
Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 005 686 902;
North Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 006 468 962;
Port Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 068 839 547;
Richmond Football Club Limited ACN 065 563 011;
St Kilda Saints Football Club Limited ACN 005 174 836;
Sydney Swans Limited ACN 063 349 708;
West Coast Eagles a division of Indian Pacific Ltd ACN 009 178 894; and
Footscray Football Club Limited t/a Western Bulldogs ACN 005 226 595.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.