Spurs ULTRA COURTSIDE bACK HOME IN THE DOME SWEEPSTAKES PRESENTED BY MICHELOB ULTRA ®
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one (1) Entry (defined below) per person and/or per e-mail address.
2. The SPURS ULTRA Courtside Back Home in the Dome Sweepstakes presented by Michelob ULTRA (“Sweepstakes”) registration begins December 5, 2022 at 9:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on December 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM CST (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST on December 30, 2022 (the "Deadline") to be eligible.
3. Participants may enter the Sweepstakes by logging onto spurs.com/ULTRA and filling out the online entry form (thus, creating an “Entry” and becoming an “Entrant”) for a chance to win.
4. One (1) Entrant (the “Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected no later than January 3, 2023 (“Drawing Date”). The Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or email within three (3) days following the Drawing Date.
5. The Prize Winner, after appropriate verification, shall receive the following prize (“Prize”):
a. Two (2) tickets to the San Antonio Spurs v. Golden State Warriors game at the Alamodome on January 13th, 2023, valued at $599.00 total.
6. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not subject to exchange. No substitute prize will be awarded, and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize Winner is responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prize. Prize Winner shall receive a form 1099 tax statement and may need to complete a form W-9. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $599.00. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize.
7. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the Prize in section 5. No other costs associated with claiming or using the Prize, including without limitation, ground transportation, luggage, fees, meals, gratuities, souvenirs, visas, tourist fees, foreign transaction fees. Prize Winner will be responsible for transportation to and from the game, and any other incidental costs, gratuities or expenses not identified in these rules. If the event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Prize Winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Prize Winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Prize Winner’s license and the tickets will not be honored.
8. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received. Any Prize not claimed will be forfeited. In the event the initial Prize Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days, claim the opportunity to win the Prize, or is ineligible to win the Prize, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected through a second random drawing within five (5) days of the original Prize Winner being ruled ineligible. If the alternate Prize Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days following the second drawing, then the process may continue until a Prize Winner claims the Prize, or the Prize will be forfeited.
9. This Sweepstakes is only open to U.S. residents twenty-one (21) years of age or older, living within the State of Texas, with the exception of those living within seventy-five (75) miles of the Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas city limits. Employees, immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons affiliated with SS&E, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”), its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. (“NBAP”), and Anheuser-Busch, LLC, their parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, wholesale distributors and retail licensees are not eligible to enter or win.
10. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
11. By entering, Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor (and any and all of its affiliates), SS&E (and any and all of its affiliates) and the National Basketball Association its Member Teams, the NBAP, and Anheuser-Busch, LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) Entrant's participation; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or inability to use the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes; and/or (iii) travel logistics, travel costs and expenses, tourists fees, foreign transaction fees, travel delays, passport services, immigration and visa process.
12. The Released Parties accept no responsibility for an entrant failing to receive a Prize.
13. By entering, Entrant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right to use the Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
14. All decisions as to the Sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of Sponsor, SS&E, and the NBA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Prize is awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
15. By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, all Entrants release the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
16. Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes or claiming or using the Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of SS&E. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within one (1) day of attempted notification.
17. If the Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for the Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
18. Sponsor and SS&E are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. In the event the SS&E or Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond SS&E or Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within SS&E or Sponsor’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence). SS&E and Sponsor shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If SS&E or Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, SS&E and Sponsor reserve the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Prize be award than those specifically listed.
19. For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to SPURS COURTSIDE BACK HOME IN THE DOME SWEEPSTAKES, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, One AT&T Center Parkway, San Antonio, Texas 78219.
Michelob ULTRA® is a registered trademark of Anheuser-Busch, LLC
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.