Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all ordinary Australian persons who reside in Australia (“Eligible Entrants”) over 18 years of age.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
4. Competition commences on Wednesday, 19 July 2023 at 1.00pm AEST and closes Monday, 25 September 2023 at 9.00am AEDT (the “Competition Period”).
5. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period submit a photo taken by the Eligible Entrant, captured during the period Saturday, 1 October 2022 to Sunday, 24 September 2023 that captures the essence of Australian football from a grassroots level and submit their photo to http://www.footyfocus23.afl
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
7. All elements must have been photographed by the entrant and images submitted must be 100% photographic in origin. The use of stock images or clip art is forbidden.
8. If the EXIF data attached to an image shows the image was not captured during the period Saturday, 1 October 2022 to Sunday, 24 September 2023, the entry may be disqualified.
9. Images should not include watermarks or other branding. The competition organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry with a watermark or other branding.
10. Images must be single capture, not composites. Images may be processed in post-production to adjust photographic variables only, such as cropping, noise, sharpness, colour, tone and contrast, including dodging and burning and black-and-white conversions. Pixels may not be added or removed. Competition organisers reserve the right to disqualify an image if they feel it lacks authenticity due to over-manipulation.
11. This is a photography competition and, as such, any entered images must have been entirely captured with a camera (digital, film or phone camera) by the entrant. Images created by artificial intelligence using image-creation programs (for example, MidJourney, DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, etc) may not be entered. Images edited using Generative AI in programs such as Photoshop, Topaz Photo AI, etc, where pixels are added that did not exist in the original photo, may not be entered. The competition organisers reserve the right to request original image files to verify the photographic integrity of any submitted entry. Failure to produce original image files, including previous and subsequent images captured during a shoot, may result in disqualification. Competition organisers reserve the right to disqualify an image if the photographic integrity of a submitted entry cannot be adequately verified.
12. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the competition, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s competition database and NOT at the time of completion by the Eligible Entrant. Any cost associated with entering the competition is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility.
16. The judging will take place at AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, 3008 on Monday, 2 October 2023 at 2:00pm AEDT. The prize winners will be announced on AFL social medial channels and the AFL website on Friday, 6 October 2023. The winners will be contacted within two (2) days of the selection to organise the claiming of their prize. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners’ names will be published on AFL social media pages and/or the AFL website from the day that the prize winners are announced.
17. This is a contest of skill, judged on criteria set by the AFL. Chance will not play a role in determining the Competition winner.
18. There is one (1) prize available. The most outstanding photo judged by the AFL will win the major prize.
19. The major prize is a Canon Photography Gear prize pack (valued up to $11,818.17 (plus GST)) and an opportunity to shadow an AFL Photographer whilst shooting an AFL match in Melbourne during Round 1 of the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. The AFL match, including the date, time and venue, will be confirmed following the announcement of the Competition winner. If the Promoter is unable to provide the prize to the Competition winner during Round 1 of the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season for any reason (which may include the extent to which (if at all) COVID-19 may impact the availability of the prize), the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to reschedule or substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The major prize winner will be provided with the appropriate accreditation for the relevant AFL match in order to redeem the prize. If the Competition winner normally resides in a State or Territory other than Victoria, a return economy airfare and one (1) night of accommodation will be arranged and paid for by the Promoter to allow the Competition winner to attend the relevant AFL match up to a value of $2,500.00 (including GST). The accommodation will be in Melbourne at a location determined by the Promoter. Transfers to and from the relevant AFL match and any additional accommodation, meals, and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the major prize winner.
21. The major prize is a Canon Photography Gear prize pack and a ‘Money Can’t Buy’ opportunity. The overall total prize pool is valued up to $11,818.17 (plus GST) excluding the ‘Money Can’t Buy’ opportunity.
22. Eligible Entrants are permitted to submit as many entries as they wish.
23. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or any part of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) To disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or
(b) Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the AFL (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winners provide proof of identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize winners may be required to sign any form required by the Promoter including without limitation a legal release and indemnity form or a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
29. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, or a winner does not respond to the Promoter’s initial communications within three (3) months, a judgement for any unclaimed prizes may take place on Thursday, 28 December 2023 at the same time and place as the original judgement, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email on the day of the selection and the winners’ names will be published at www.afl.com.au on Saturday, 30 December 2023. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
30. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
31. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
33. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
34. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition any changes are subject to State Regulations.
35. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
36. Prizes and participation in the competition are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prizes, as applicable.
37. If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an Eligible Entrant has won the prize that the Eligible Entrant has not complied with these terms, that Eligible Entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced him/her as the winner and that Eligible Entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
38. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, Eligible Entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
39. Each Eligible Entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the Eligible Entrant to the Promoter for the purposes of the Eligible Entrant’s participation in this competition has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter and any of its related companies and to be contacted by the Promoter or any of its related companies in relation to this competition.
40. Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these terms or in any advertisement relating to this competition, to Australian dollars, dollars, AUD$ or $ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia. All references to dollar amounts are inclusive of goods and services tax (GST).
41. The Promoter will be granted a royalty free, irrevocable, sub-licensable licence to all entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this competition (in any form including without limitation in hard copy or electronic form). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives the Promoter any ownership interest in any material that is submitted by an Eligible Entrant in this competition. The Promoter may use, and may allow third parties to use, such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit for the sole purpose of marketing, promoting and conducting this competition, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials for use by third parties in publications including but not limited to, AFL Editorial, Exhibitions, Social Media, and the AFL Annual Report.
42. The Promoter may use, and may allow third parties to use, such entries and materials in a commercial nature only if Eligible Entrant opts-in to this use post competition and the photographer will be remunerated accordingly. Commercial use includes use in AFL Campaigns and AFL corporate partner campaigns, any material that features commercial logos, and in material such as but not limited to out-of-home advertising, TVCs, digital assets and social media assets.
43. The Promoter may collect Eligible Entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each Eligible Entrant also agrees that the Promoter, the Promoter's employees, related companies and agents, including but not limited to the AFL, may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant, including sending the Eligible Entrant electronic messages and telephoning the Eligible Entrant.
45. The competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
46. The Promoter is Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318), 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008, (03) 9643 1999. Any reference to AFL refers to the Australian Football League (ABN 97 489 912 318).
Competition enquiries: email@example.com
1 Who Are We
When used in this document, depending on the context, "we," "our" and "us" refers to AFL and/or the AFL Clubs.
Protecting personal information is fundamental to the AFL’s and AFL Clubs’ relationship with our supporters, employees, players and business partners. All personal information received in connection with an AFL or AFL Club product or service, or in the conduct of the AFL’s or AFL Clubs’ business, is therefore treated seriously, having regard to the AFL’s and the AFL Clubs’ legal obligations.
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. The AFL and AFL Clubs are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
3 Information Collected
your name, age, billing and/or shipping address, email address, gender, occupation, telephone number(s) and your AFL Club support;
information about dealings with the AFL and AFL Clubs, including membership history, and subscriptions for AFL services;
your AFL game attendance history where you purchase a ticket or use your AFL or AFL Club membership to obtain entry into a venue; and
opinions and beliefs provided via surveys and questionnaires.
In addition, you may also provide to us and we may collect and hold additional personal information, such as:
your credit card information; and
details of the items ordered or purchased from us.
We also may collect additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version, IP address), including that will provide information regarding the general use of AFL Online.
If you do not give personal information to us, it may affect our ability to provide you with products and/or services.
We may also collect information about you which is considered sensitive under applicable privacy and data protection laws. Generally, we will ask for your consent to handle your health or other sensitive information or, in certain circumstances, you will consent to our collection by providing your health or other sensitive information to us.
Where we engage with you multiple times over a short period in relation to the same matter, we may not provide you with a separate notice about privacy each time we engage with you however we will provide you with an opportunity to opt–out of receiving communications about that matter within each of those communications.
It may take some time to put an opt-out or an unsubscribe in effect so you may still receive communications from us for several weeks after your request is received.
For the avoidance of doubt, by opting–out or unsubscribing yourself from a mailing list of an AFL or AFL Club product or service this will ensure your removal from that particular mailing list but will not guarantee your removal from other mailing lists that the AFL or an AFL Club may store your details in as a result of your engagement with a different service or product.
5 Information from Third Parties
We may also receive information about you from third parties in relation to other websites. For example, you may choose to participate in a third party application or feature as part of our services (such as logging in through Facebook Connect or Google+ or otherwise linking to the services from another website or interactive service) or on a third party website or service (such as a Facebook application or a similar application or feature) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including personal information. When you choose to participate, you may be opting to link your activity on AFL Online services with that third party website or service, which may then collect information about your visits to AFL Online and may publish that activity as you request to your "profile" or similar feature with that third party (such as if you choose to share content you find on AFL Online with your "connections" on the third party's website or service).
6 Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
The AFL and AFL Clubs may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on AFL Online or mobile applications. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. The AFL and AFL Clubs are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
7 Storage of Personal Information
This may happen if our service providers are located overseas, or if transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection. Where such parties are located overseas, you may have rights to enforce such parties' compliance with applicable data protection laws, but you may not have recourse against those parties under the Australian Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 in relation to how those parties treat your personal information.
8 Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The AFL and AFL Clubs collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for purposes including, without limitation:
to verify your identity;
to improve AFL Online;
to facilitate community competitions and programs;
to provide, and to assist us with providing products and services to you, to manage and account for the products and services, and to improve the products and services;
to manage AFL and AFL Club’s relationship(s) with you;
to provide you with information about events, products and/or services that may interest you;
to facilitate the internal business operations of the AFL and the AFL Clubs;
to promote and market AFL events, products or services;
to undertake research;
to enable corporate partners and sponsors of the AFL, including AFL Clubs and the AFL’s digital rights partner Telstra, as well as their related bodies corporate, to market and promote their products and services to you;
to provide to our third party service providers in connection with any of the above;
to identify risk and implement appropriate controls to prevent or manage public health responses to pandemics or similar occurrences, including by providing personal information to relevant Government and health authorities, upon request, to assist with contact tracing and take reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees, contractors, and others, and the security of our sites; and
our sites and events.
The AFL and AFL Clubs may also disclose personal information where it is otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Where you provide your personal information directly to one AFL Club, although it may be disclosed to the AFL, that personal information will not ordinarily be shared with a different AFL Club. However, there may be some circumstances where this personal information is shared between AFL Clubs. For example, if in a transaction you purchase merchandise relating to two AFL Clubs, that transaction may be disclosed to both AFL Clubs.
You consent to the AFL and AFL Clubs using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about the AFL or AFL Clubs, or the AFL or AFL Clubs' products and services, as well as the products and services of selected third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us contacting you with such information by means of direct mail, email, SMS, MMS messages, social media and via telephone.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorisation, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customisation, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing.
We may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform these services, however, we limit the personal information that we give to them and authorise them to use this information only for the purpose of performing those services.
We may share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our agents, including agencies or third party vendors so that they can provide marketing analysis and consult on advertising strategies. This information does not identify individual users. We also may share non-personal information, such as the number of users who visited AFL Online during a specific time period or who purchased a specific product through the website, with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
The AFL and AFL Clubs do not otherwise disclose personal information without your permission, unless the disclosure is:
required or authorised by law, including without limitation the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
9 Accessing AFL Online
“AFL Online” refers to the AFL website with its top-level domain located at http://www.afl.com.au/, all related sub-domains and any other AFL website (including any AFL Club website) which provides an AFL and AFL Club product, AFL and AFL Club service or AFL-related product or service including related mobile applications. You need not disclose your identity to the AFL or AFL Club in order to visit AFL Online, except where personal information is voluntarily supplied, however the AFL or AFL Club internet server may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, domain name and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded. This information is used for internal statistical purposes and to improve AFL Online.
The AFL or AFL Clubs may use “cookies” on AFL Online. A cookie is a small text file that AFL Online may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our websites to remember your preferences and are thus designed to improve your experience of AFL Online. Cookies may collect and store personal information about you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit and browse AFL Online, our website host and some third party service providers may collect information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes.
the number of users visiting our website and the number of pages viewed;
the date, time and duration of a visit;
visiting patterns of individuals accessing AFL Online;
the IP address of your computer; and
the path taken through our website.
The AFL or AFL Clubs use website analytic services to help analyse how you use AFL Online (Website Analytics). Website Analytics generate statistical and other information about website use by means including but not limited to cookies which are stored on users' computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of AFL Online. Our third party providers of these services may store this information. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not (and will not allow any third party to) use Website Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to AFL Online. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not associate any data gathered from AFL Online with any personally identifying information from any source as part of the AFL's or AFL Clubs' use of Website Analytics.
AFL Online may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you are under 18, you should only use AFL Online with involvement of a parent or guardian. For their protection, we ask that anyone under 18 years of age does not attempt to register with AFL Online or otherwise provide us with any personal information without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10 Information Security
The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to protect all personal information within their direct control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
11 Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
In the event of any loss, or unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information that is likely to result in serious harm to you, the AFL and/or AFL Clubs will investigate and notify you and the Australian Information Commissioner as soon as practicable, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
12 Contacting Us Regarding Access, Correction and Privacy Complaints
The privacy laws of some jurisdictions give individuals the right to access, amend or delete their personal information or, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of their personal information.
Information we hold about you should be up-to-date and accurate. Please advise of any changes to your information using the contact details set out in this paragraph 12.
An individual may:
request access to and seek the correction of their personal information held by the AFL and/or AFL Clubs at any time;
make a complaint in relation to an alleged breach of privacy; or
by contacting the AFL by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the relevant AFL Club’s Privacy Officer by email at the corresponding address below:
Adelaide Football Club email@example.com
Brisbane Lions Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Essendon Football Club email@example.com
Carlton Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Collingwood Football Club email@example.com
Fremantle Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Geelong Football Club email@example.com
Gold Coast Suns Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Sydney Football Club email@example.com
Hawthorn Football Club Limited firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Football Club email@example.com
North Melbourne Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Adelaide Football Club email@example.com
Richmond Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
St Kilda Saints Football Club email@example.com
Sydney Swans Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
West Coast Eagles Football Club email@example.com
Western Bulldogs Football Club firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may write to the AFL via AFL Privacy Officer, AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, Victoria 3008 or telephone on 03 9643 1999.
You will be required to provide proof of identity in order to obtain access to your personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your data, or would like to take steps to exercise your rights, please contact us as set out in this paragraph 12. The AFL may charge an administration fee where access is provided. The AFL may refuse to provide access if permitted to do so by law. The AFL aims to provide access to your personal information within 30 days of a valid request.
At all times, privacy complaints:
will be treated seriously;
will be dealt with promptly;
will be dealt with in a confidential manner; and
will not affect your existing obligations or affect the commercial arrangements between you and the AFL.
The AFL’s Privacy Officer will commence an investigation into your complaint. You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint within a reasonable period of time following completion of the investigation.
13 AFL Clubs
For the purpose of this policy, “AFL Clubs” means the following:
Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 008 101 568;
Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club Limited t/a Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club ACN 054 263 473;
Essendon Football Club ACN 004 286 373;
Carlton Football Club Limited ACN 005 449 909;
Collingwood Football Club Limited ACN 006 211 196;
Fremantle Football Club Limited ACN 066 055 249;
Geelong Football Club Limited ACN 005 150 818;
GCFC Limited ACN 144 555 822;
Western Sydney Football Club Limited ACN 130 190 242;
Hawthorn Football Club Limited ACN 005 068 851;
Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 005 686 902;
North Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 006 468 962;
Port Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 068 839 547;
Richmond Football Club Limited ACN 065 563 011;
St Kilda Saints Football Club Limited ACN 005 174 836;
Sydney Swans Limited ACN 063 349 708;
West Coast Eagles a division of Indian Pacific Ltd ACN 009 178 894; and
Footscray Football Club Limited t/a Western Bulldogs ACN 005 226 595.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.