NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Registration, Social Media, and Other Information. To enable you to participate in our offerings and fulfill your requests for information regarding our events, products, and offerings, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, including contact information such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We also may collect information about your interest in and use of our events, products, and offerings. If you connect to our Sites or sign up for promotions using your social media credentials (e.g., Facebook), you authorize us to collect your basic demographic information, such as your name, e-mail address, age, and gender.
Technical and Usage Information. We also collect certain information when you use our Sites such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android), the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, and certain usage information.
Registration and Account Information. We use information you provide to fulfill your requests for our events and offerings (e.g., send you the information about events, subscribe to our newsletters, participate in one of our contests or promotions), respond to your questions, improve Site content, and to offer you other products, programs or events that we believe may be of interest to you.
Legal Bases. We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information in these ways, including:
To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract. This includes:
– Account creation and processing any tickets, services or merchandise that you have requested;
– Verifying your identity;
– Processing payments; Sending you necessary communications (for example, related to tickets, merchandise, payments, or shows); and
– Providing customer service or support.
As required to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
– Providing you with the Sites and shows for which you have registered and any other merchandise and services you have requested;
– Analyzing your use and measuring effectiveness of our websites to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them and engage and retain users;
– Sending you information about shows, special offers and similar information, and sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes;
– Analyzing your use of our websites, your content, and your interaction with our communications, to tailor and customize the website and marketing communications;
– Diagnosing problems with our Sites;
– Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues, as well as protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of DWP, our users, or the public;
– Conducting surveys and market research about our customers, their interests, the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction (unless we need consent to undertake such surveys, in which case we will only do this with your permission);
– If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell a website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company, your information will likely be disclosed to our advisers and any other prospective purchaser’s advisers and will be one of the assets that is transferred to the new owner; and
– In connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of information in connection with government agency requests, legal process or litigation).
Where we process your information based on legitimate interests, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In these cases, we will cease processing information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
Where required, when you give DWP your consent or otherwise consistent with your choices:
– Sending you information about Sites, tickets, events, special offers and similar information, and sharing your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes;
– Placing cookies and using similar technologies on our websites and in email communications; and
– For targeted online and offline marketing including through tools like Facebook Custom Audience.
Agents and Contractors. We may use the services of agents and contractors to assist us in providing our offerings, products and events.
Brand Partners. We may, from time to time, share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties (e.g., other marketers/brand partners) to enable them to provide users with opportunities to learn of products or events in which they may be interested. Please see the “Your Choices” section below for more information on how you can express your preferences regarding our sharing of information.
Change of Control. We may transfer information about you in the event of a business transaction, such as if we or one of our business units or our relevant assets are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company.
Aggregate Data. We may disclose anonymous, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes. For example, we may disclose how many individuals visited certain areas of our Sites, how many men or women sign up to a particular product, or other demographic data about users of our offerings.
Marketing Communications. As noted above, consistent with your choices and permission we may use the personally identifiable information we collect from you to offer you products, opportunities, and events that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of e-mail communications or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional messages from us, we will continue to send you important account-related information.
Mobile. If you no longer wish to have any information collected by the Site, you may uninstall the application by using the standard uninstall processes available on your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
If you are a California resident, you can request information about our practices related to disclosing your personal information to certain third parties and/or opt-out of our sharing of your information with unaffiliated third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please send your request (along with your full name, e-mail address, postal address, and the subject line labeled “Your California Privacy Rights”) by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents may request disclosure of the specific pieces and/or categories of personally identifiable information that DWP has collected about them, the categories of sources for that personally identifiable information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, the categories of personally identifiable information that we have disclosed, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. To do so, email us at email@example.com.
Cookies. To enhance your experience with our Sites, our Web pages may use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences.
Web Beacons. We may also use “Web beacons” or similar technologies that monitor your use of our Sites. Web beacons (or Web bugs) are small strings of code that enable delivery of a graphic image on a Web page for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the Web beacon appears, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the Web beacon appears, the time the page containing the Web beacon was viewed, the types of browser that fetched the Web beacon and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server.
When corresponding with you via HTML capable email, Web beacons and similar technologies let us know whether you received and opened our email.
Do Not Track. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
From time to time, we may offer content (e.g., promotions) that is sponsored by or co-branded with an identified third party (e.g., brand partners). In these instances, the third party may obtain information that you voluntarily submit to participate in a Site activity. We have no control over the third party’s use of this information.
Our Site also may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Sites.
The main location where we process your personally identifiable information is the United States but we also transfer personally identifiable information to all other countries in the world where our apps, and other products or services are available. The data protection and privacy regulations in the US and other countries may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use or visit our Sites from outside the United States, you consent to the collection and/or processing in the United States of information we collect from you.
You can always contact us for any reason regarding or privacy practices or in order to (1) delete your personally identifiable information from our systems, (2) request access to, or update the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, and (3) withdraw your consent or change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts or other activities. To do so, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to exercise these rights free of charge or penalty, but we may limit the number of requests you make or charge reasonable fees as legally permitted.
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise some of your rights; however, in order to help protect the security of your personal information, the authorized agent must follow the same authentication procedures that are required if you exercise your rights without using an agent. DWP will verify requests made through authorized agents to help ensure the safety of your account and to comply with our policies and procedures.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.