Please Enter Your Age
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2022 – 2023 Seminole Casino Coconut Creek Power Play Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Ltd. (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Florida over 21 years old. Employees and officers of Sponsor and Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, advertising agencies, authorized dealers, promotional suppliers, prize providers (each of the aforementioned entities collectively, with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Each eligible person is limited to one (1) entry and may enter only by submitting the entry form to be distributed via Sponsor’s official social media accounts or found, here: https://tradablebits.com/tb_app/478376. Entries may also be submitted by mailing a 4x6 card to the Florida Panthers Corporate Partnerships Department, FLA Live Arena, 1 Panther Parkway, Sunrise FL, 33323 with the following information:
1. First and Last Name
3. Phone Number
4. Date of Birth
5. The following statement: “This card is my entry into the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek Power Play Sweepstakes”
The Sweepstakes shall commence on March 8, 2022 at 12:00AM. The deadline to enter the Sweepstakes is April 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). No entries will be accepted after such time.
3. PRIZE AND ODDS: Two (2) calendar days immediately preceding the date of each Game (the date that is two (2) calendar days immediately preceding the date of each Game a “Random Drawing Date”), one (1) winner (“Winner”) will be selected from a random drawing of all eligible entrants as of the applicable Random Drawing Date to win (i) two (2) tickets valued, collectively, at $100.00 USD for seats in a location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion for the Game on the calendar day immediately following the applicable Random Drawing Date and (ii) the opportunity to win one (1) $200.00 USD gift card to the restaurant located at 5550 NW 40th St, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 and known as NYY Steak (such gift card the “Gift Card”) (collectively, “Prize”). Winner will only win the Gift Card if the Winner is (i) present at the Game for which he/she wins the tickets identified in this section, and (ii) the Florida Panthers score on a power play during such Game. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Florida Panthers do not score on or do not receive a power play during such Game, the Winner will not win the Gift Card and shall be entitled to no replacement prize or compensation of any kind in respect thereof. If the Winner does not win the Gift Card, the fair market value of the Prize is $100.00 USD. If the Winner does win the Gift Card, the fair market value of the Prize is $300.00 USD. No Winner may win more than once.
For the purposes hereof, the Florida Panthers regular season home game on each of the following dates to be played at the sports and entertainment venue located in Broward County and known as FLA Live Arena during the 2022 – 2023 NHL season is a “Game”:
1. March 11, 2023
2. March 16, 2023
3. March 18, 2023
4. March 23, 2023
5. March 25, 2023
6. April 4, 2023
7. April 6, 2023
8. April 10, 2023
9. April 13, 2023
For clarity, Sponsor will award one (1) Prize to nine (9) Winners (i.e., one (1) Winner per Game) during the Sweepstakes Period. As such, Sponsor will award a total of nine (9) Prizes during the Sweepstakes Period. The total potential fair market value of all Prizes to be awarded hereunder (i.e., if each Winner wins the Gift Card) is $2,700.00 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner shall be announced on the applicable Random Drawing Date. Announcement of Winner and instructions for receiving the Prize will be sent to the e-mail address or phone number supplied on entry. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. If the Winner cannot be reached by the Sponsor within one (1) hour or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the Winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form, IRS W-9 form, a liability release, and (where legal) a publicity release, all of which must be returned within the time period specified within such materials. Should a potential winner fail to comply with any such requirements, that potential winner may be disqualified by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor may then select an alternate winner.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate federal or state court located in Broward County, Florida, and entrants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Prize will only be awarded and delivered to addresses within the State of Florida. Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted, and Prize may not be redeemed for cash value. Winner shall be responsible for all food and beverage, transportation, parking, and other ancillary costs associated with the Prize, and use of the Prize by Winner or any other person(s) using the Prize (“Winner’s Guest(s)”) shall at all times be subject to applicable Sponsor, Facility, and NHL, regulations, policies, and ticketback terms, as any exist now, may be amended from time to time, or may arise hereafter. Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes arising in connection with the Prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of Prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Any portion of Prize not accepted by Winner will be awarded to a substitute winner in accordance with Section 4 above. In no event will Sponsor be liable to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
6. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet, the Application (if applicable), or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer or cell phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In the event of cancellation, a random drawing will be conducted to award the prizes from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: accessing the internet; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize awarded; preparing for, participating in, attending or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of the Prize.
By accepting the Prize, Winner agrees for him or herself and for his or her heirs, executors and administrators to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective equity holders, partners, officers, directors, members, employees and representatives from/against any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of (i) participating in this Sweepstakes, (ii) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize by Winner or Winner’s Guest(s), (iii) Winner’s or Winner’s Guest(s) preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any Prize-related activity, (iv) claims of Winner or Winner’s Guest(s) based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation, or (v) Prize delivery.
9. USE OF INFORMATION: Personally identifiable information that is submitted by entrants, as part of this Sweepstakes will be solely used to administer the Sweepstakes, select the Winner, and fulfill the Prize, unless the entrant actively opts in to receive marketing communications.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.