2022 Genesis Invitational
Past Champions Matching Quiz
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
SPONSOR: Tiger Woods Charity Event Corporation, 15440 Laguna Canyon Rd., Suite 230, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) as of November 1, 2017. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, web masters / suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies of the above entities and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or household members (whether or not related) of each of said employees are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes (Sponsor volunteers not subject to exclusions). Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) AND ODDS OF WINNING. One (1) Grand Prize Will Be Awarded: Grand Prize winner will receive one signed pin flag from a past Genesis Invitational past champion. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per household / address.
4. DRAWING. The potential winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random by Tradeable Bits software between March 15, 2022 and March 25, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes.
5. DISCLAIMER. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur during this Sweepstakes. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 3, 8 prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all prize claims received. If a drawing is required, it will be conducted by Sponsor. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rules 3. If, in the judges' opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the judges, at the judges' sole discretion. In the unlikely event of the Genesis Open event being cancelled due to a catastrophic or otherwise unforeseen event the prize will be cancelled and will not be honored, refunded, or replaced. Sponsor holds the right to alter any part of the Sweepstakes and / or rules at any time without notification. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, produced or executed by or associated with TGR Ventures, Wordpress, Marketo or Tradeable Bits. All entry data provided is provided to Sponsor and not to or Marketo or Tradeable Bits.
6. ADDITIONAL RULES. Potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted delivery. Guests of winner may also be required to complete and sign a Liability and Publicity Release form and if a guest is a minor, a release must be signed by his/her parent/legal guardian. If travel documents are required (as stated in Rule 3), once they are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Failure to comply with this condition or any condition of these Official Rules, or the return of any prize documents or prize as undeliverable, will result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety, without compensation. Participation constitutes permission to use winners' names and likenesses for purposes of advertising, Sweepstakes, and publicity purposes without additional compensation, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. By participating, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Marketo Tradeable Bits and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind to property or person(s), including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
7. WAIVER. By entering this Sweepstakes, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, if any.
8. WINNER'S LIST. A list of the winner’s name may be posted on https://genesisinvitational.com/. For a list naming the winner, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner’s List c/o 2021 Genesis Invitational, Past Champions Trivia, 15440 Laguna Canyon Rd., Suite 230, Irvine, CA 92618.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Personal Information Collected Via This Website from donors and website visitors
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
Other Information Collected And Shared Within This Website
Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
Managing Your Information
Information You Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of our Website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, to make use of select, special or enhanced elements of this Website, you will need to share with us certain personal information so those elements may function properly. When you use certain enhanced elements within our Website (e.g., create a profile, register for newsletter list, or donate), the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
Payment card information,
Contacts (as stored in your wireless device),
If we collect such information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within this Website will include statements regarding what information is required for the elements of this Website to function properly and functionality for you to submit the requested or required information. In addition to the list above, there may also be opportunities for you to grant permission for use of other of your information in a manner set forth on the applicable page(s) within this Website.
Use your information to provide services you’ve requested or provide you with offers, promotions (e.g., a sweepstakes, fantasy game, subscription to goods or services, etc.) or content or add you to our postal mail list;
Share your information with certain third parties, including service providers, sponsors and promotional partners, so they may help us provide services, offers, promotions or content you’ve requested or otherwise in accordance with the applicable rules of a promotion or terms presented at the time you submit personal information, so the third party can administer the promotion, send you offers or content or add you to their postal mailing list;
Share your information upon notice posted on an applicable location of this Website where we collect your personal information for an economic transaction and notify you that we will be sharing such information with a third party; or
Use and share your information with permission from you.
Our Cookies and Web Beacons
We use and permit automatic methods such as cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) or similar technologies, alone or in combination with personally identifiable information you choose to provide us. Examples of the information we collect and analyze using such methods include, but is not limited to: personal information as authorized by you, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; email address; login name and password; operating system type, version and computer or device platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator clickstream to, on and from this Website, including date and time; and products you viewed or searched. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from a page. We use and may allow certain third parties, such as those who provide services associated with this Website, to access these automatic data collection methods to enable you to use a “shopping cart” while using this Website, to store your preferences and to improve, deliver and customize this Websites’ content and offerings.
Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons; Network Advertisers
Aggregated Demographic Information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
As time passes, TGR Foundation may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
Disclosure for Legal Purposes.
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via this Website. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on this Website, please do not use such functionality or content. If you have registered for an account through this Website, you may review and revise certain of your account information by clicking here to log in, and then navigating the left-hand menu options. You may modify your subscriptions to our various promotional email communications and newsletters by accessing the “Profile” section within your Website account.
If you do not want information collected using cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows a user to accept or reject most cookies. Certain cookies that are set when some video products are accessed on our Website, called local shared objects or Flash cookies, may not be managed using the settings in your web browser. Information on managing, accepting and rejecting these cookies is available from Adobe on the Adobe website. If you set your browser or Adobe Flash options not to accept cookies or local shared objects, you may not be able to take advantage of certain elements of this Website.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during registration or in connection with a purchase or other activity while using this Website, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us and/or our partners, you may click here to log in, and then click on the applicable left-hand menu option. If you want to close your Website account and have us delete the personal information in it (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes), you should email TGRFoundation.org at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
No Spyware or Adware.
We do not install any spyware or adware about this Website, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. “Spyware” or “adware” is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user’s computer or device, without the user’s actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
Our Security Practices.
The account information associated with this Website is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Special Rules For Children.
Contact Us Regarding Privacy.
Notification of Changes.
LAST UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE DATE: March. 12, 2020
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.