1 Who Are We
When used in this document, depending on the context, "we," "our" and "us" refers to AFL and/or the AFL Clubs.
Protecting personal information is fundamental to the AFL’s and AFL Clubs’ relationship with our supporters, employees, players and business partners. All personal information received in connection with an AFL or AFL Club product or service, or in the conduct of the AFL’s or AFL Clubs’ business, is therefore treated seriously, having regard to the AFL’s and the AFL Clubs’ legal obligations.
Personal information is information that identifies you or could identify you. The AFL and AFL Clubs are subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
3 Information Collected
In addition, you may also provide to us and we may collect and hold additional personal information, such as:
We also may collect additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version, IP address), including that will provide information regarding the general use of AFL Online.
If you do not give personal information to us, it may affect our ability to provide you with products and/or services.
Where we engage with you multiple times over a short period in relation to the same matter, we may not provide you with a separate notice about privacy each time we engage with you however we will provide you with an opportunity to opt–out of receiving communications about that matter within each of those communications.
It may take some time to put an opt-out or an unsubscribe in effect so you may still receive communications from us for several weeks after your request is received.
For the avoidance of doubt, by opting–out or unsubscribing yourself from a mailing list of an AFL or AFL Club product or service this will ensure your removal from that particular mailing list but will not guarantee your removal from other mailing lists that the AFL or an AFL Club may store your details in as a result of your engagement with a different service or product.
5 Information from Third Parties
We may also receive information about you from third parties in relation to other websites. For example, you may choose to participate in a third party application or feature as part of our services (such as logging in through Facebook Connect or Google+ or otherwise linking to the services from another website or interactive service) or on a third party website or service (such as a Facebook application or a similar application or feature) through which you allow us to collect (or the third party to share) information about you, including personal information. When you choose to participate, you may be opting to link your activity on AFL Online services with that third party website or service, which may then collect information about your visits to AFL Online and may publish that activity as you request to your "profile" or similar feature with that third party (such as if you choose to share content you find on AFL Online with your "connections" on the third party's website or service).
6 Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
The AFL and AFL Clubs may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on AFL Online or mobile applications. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. The AFL and AFL Clubs are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
7 Storage of Personal Information
This may happen if our service providers are located overseas, or if transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection. Where such parties are located overseas, you may have rights to enforce such parties' compliance with applicable data protection laws, but you may not have recourse against those parties under the Australian Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 in relation to how those parties treat your personal information.
8 Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The AFL and AFL Clubs collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for purposes including, without limitation:
The AFL and AFL Clubs may also disclose personal information where it is otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Where you provide your personal information directly to one AFL Club, although it may be disclosed to the AFL, that personal information will not ordinarily be shared with a different AFL Club. However, there may be some circumstances where this personal information is shared between AFL Clubs. For example, if in a transaction you purchase merchandise relating to two AFL Clubs, that transaction may be disclosed to both AFL Clubs.
You consent to the AFL and AFL Clubs using your personal information for sending you information, including promotional material, about the AFL or AFL Clubs, or the AFL or AFL Clubs' products and services, as well as the products and services of selected third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us contacting you with such information by means of direct mail, email, SMS, MMS messages, social media and via telephone.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorisation, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customisation, order fulfilment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing.
We may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform these services, however, we limit the personal information that we give to them and authorise them to use this information only for the purpose of performing those services.
We may share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our agents, including agencies or third party vendors so that they can provide marketing analysis and consult on advertising strategies. This information does not identify individual users. We also may share non-personal information, such as the number of users who visited AFL Online during a specific time period or who purchased a specific product through the website, with our marketing partners, advertisers and others from time to time. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
The AFL and AFL Clubs do not otherwise disclose personal information without your permission, unless the disclosure is:
9 Accessing AFL Online
“AFL Online” refers to the AFL website with its top-level domain located at http://www.afl.com.au/, all related sub-domains and any other AFL website (including any AFL Club website) which provides an AFL and AFL Club product, AFL and AFL Club service or AFL-related product or service including related mobile applications. You need not disclose your identity to the AFL or AFL Club in order to visit AFL Online, except where personal information is voluntarily supplied, however the AFL or AFL Club internet server may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website (such as the IP address, domain name and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded. This information is used for internal statistical purposes and to improve AFL Online.
The AFL or AFL Clubs may use “cookies” on AFL Online. A cookie is a small text file that AFL Online may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our websites to remember your preferences and are thus designed to improve your experience of AFL Online. Cookies may collect and store personal information about you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
When you visit and browse AFL Online, our website host and some third party service providers may collect information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes.
The AFL or AFL Clubs use website analytic services to help analyse how you use AFL Online (Website Analytics). Website Analytics generate statistical and other information about website use by means including but not limited to cookies which are stored on users' computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of AFL Online. Our third party providers of these services may store this information. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not (and will not allow any third party to) use Website Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to AFL Online. The AFL or AFL Clubs will not associate any data gathered from AFL Online with any personally identifying information from any source as part of the AFL's or AFL Clubs' use of Website Analytics.
AFL Online may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you are under 18, you should only use AFL Online with involvement of a parent or guardian. For their protection, we ask that anyone under 18 years of age does not attempt to register with AFL Online or otherwise provide us with any personal information without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10 Information Security
The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to protect all personal information within their direct control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. The AFL and AFL Clubs will take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
11 Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
In the event of any loss, or unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information that is likely to result in serious harm to you, the AFL and/or AFL Clubs will investigate and notify you and the Australian Information Commissioner as soon as practicable, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
12 Contacting Us Regarding Access, Correction and Privacy Complaints
The privacy laws of some jurisdictions give individuals the right to access, amend or delete their personal information or, in some circumstances, to restrict or object to the processing of their personal information.
Information we hold about you should be up-to-date and accurate. Please advise of any changes to your information using the contact details set out in this paragraph 12.
An individual may:
by contacting the AFL by email at email@example.com or the relevant AFL Club’s Privacy Officer by email at the corresponding address below:
Adelaide Football Club
Brisbane Lions Football Club
Carlton Football Club
Collingwood Football Club
Essendon Football Club
Fremantle Football Club
Geelong Football Club
Gold Coast Suns Football Club
Western Sydney Football Club
Hawthorn Football Club Limited
Melbourne Football Club
North Melbourne Football Club
Port Adelaide Football Club
Richmond Football Club
St Kilda Saints Football Club
Sydney Swans Football Club
West Coast Eagles Football Club
Western Bulldogs Football Club
Alternatively, you may write to the AFL via AFL Privacy Officer, AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, Victoria 3008 or telephone on 03 9643 1999.
You will be required to provide proof of identity in order to obtain access to your personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your data, or would like to take steps to exercise your rights, please contact us as set out in this paragraph 12. The AFL may charge an administration fee where access is provided. The AFL may refuse to provide access if permitted to do so by law. The AFL aims to provide access to your personal information within 30 days of a valid request.
At all times, privacy complaints:
The AFL’s Privacy Officer will commence an investigation into your complaint. You will be informed of the outcome of your complaint within a reasonable period of time following completion of the investigation.
13 AFL Clubs
For the purpose of this policy, “AFL Clubs” means the following:
Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 008 101 568;
Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club Limited t/a Brisbane Lions Australian Football Club ACN 054 263 473;
Essendon Football Club ACN 004 286 373;
Carlton Football Club Limited ACN 005 449 909;
Collingwood Football Club Limited ACN 006 211 196;
Fremantle Football Club Limited ACN 066 055 249;
Geelong Football Club Limited ACN 005 150 818;
GCFC Limited ACN 144 555 822;
Western Sydney Football Club Limited ACN 130 190 242;
Hawthorn Football Club Limited ACN 005 068 851;
Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 005 686 902;
North Melbourne Football Club Limited ACN 006 468 962;
Port Adelaide Football Club Limited ACN 068 839 547;
Richmond Football Club Limited ACN 065 563 011;
St Kilda Saints Football Club Limited ACN 005 174 836;
Sydney Swans Limited ACN 063 349 708;
West Coast Eagles a division of Indian Pacific Ltd ACN 009 178 894; and
Footscray Football Club Limited t/a Western Bulldogs ACN 005 226 595.
HUNGRY JACK’S FIELD CLUB TICKET GIVEAWAY COMPETITION 2021
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
To enter the Hungry Jack’s ‘WCE Field Club and ticket giveaway’ competition, customers must do the following during the Promotional Period:
1. Purchase a Whopper at any Hungry Jack’s store in WA to receive a unique entry code on the receipt.
2. Visit the West Coast Eagles website, m-site or Club App, Fan Zone section and enter the unique entry code from the Hungry Jack’s receipt along with the required fields for a chance to enter the Major Prize and Second Chance Prize draws.
The competition opens at 5am (AWDT) Tuesday, March 2, 2021 and closes at 5am (AWDT) Wednesday, April 14. Winners will be drawn and notified as per the schedule below. Information for Rounds 7 – 23 will be released once fixtures are confirmed by the AFL.
Fixtures are subject to change by the AFL.With the dates of fixtures not set beyond Round 6, the Promotional Period for subsequent rounds will run from 5.01am (AWDT) on the same day that the previous Round closed and closes at 5.00am (AWDT) on the Thursday before each Coast Eagles home qualifying game in the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.
Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of Hungry Jack’s, the West Coast Eagles and their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
3. Customers are limited to one entry per purchase during the promotional period.
4. Entry is only open to Western Australian residents aged 16 years or over.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The Major and Second Chance draw prize values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
7. Both the Major draw and Second Chance draw are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
9. Any further costs associated with prize redemption are not included and will need to be met by the prize winner.
Details of Prizes and Prize Values
The winner of the Major Draw prize will win two (2) Field Club seat tickets to a home qualifying game during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season in the week following the prize draw.
Total Major Prize Value : $860 GST Inc
Second Chance Draws
Two second chance draw winners will win two (2) reserved seat tickets each to the West Coast Eagles home qualifying game during the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season in the week following the prize draw.
Total Second Chance Prize Value : $465 GST inc
Date, Time and Place of Major Prize Draw
The Major Prize draw and Second Chance Prize draw winners will be drawn at HUNGRY JACK’s, Gwendoline Drive, Beldon, WA at 1pm (AWDT) on the nominated dates above. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries submitted.
1) The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
2) The winners need not be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
3) The prize winners must provide suitable identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to redeem a Major Prize.
4) Winners will be contacted via phone and email.
5) If despite every reasonable effort the winners of the Major Prize or Second Draw prizes cannot be contacted on the nominated draw date a redraw will be conducted the following day.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to epidemic, pandemic, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in WA where required.
Should the qualifying game be cancelled, postponed or otherwise varied, then the Promotor has no responsibility to provide alternate or substitute tickets or to provide any cash equivalent in substitute for the tickets.
Any tickets awarded as part of a prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions, and any conditions placed by the event providers.
5. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual entrant cannot and will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
6. If all or any part of any Term or Condition contained in these Conditions of entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
1. By entering the promotion, you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
2. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
· using and disclosing the Participant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the promotion, redeeming a Prize and any matter connected to, or incidental to, the promotion; and
· using the Participant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the West Coast Eagles sole discretion.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
West Coast Eagles
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Hungry Jack’s Head Customer Service on 1300 852 326
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.