Terms and Conditions
1. The Richmond Football Club “MyMaccas App Guernsey Giveaway” Promotion is conducted by Richmond Football Club ABN 25 679 793 340 of Punt Road Oval, Richmond, Victoria 3121, The Promotion will be conducted by the Promoter in conjunction with its commercial partner, McDonalds ABN 43 008 496 928 .
2. Directors, officers, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and related companies are not eligible to enter.
3. By submitting a complete entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms & Conditions) by you as the entrant (you). Information on how to participate and advertising material published by the Promoter form part of these Terms & Conditions.
4. Promotional period begins at 12.00AM (AEST) Wednesday 9th of December, 2020 and ends at 11.59PM Wednesday 16th of December, 2020.
5. Competition cannot be entered more than once per person.
6. Promotion only valid for Victorian residents.
7. By submitting a complete entry form, you will go into the draw to win: one (1), 2021 Richmond FC Playing Guernsey valued at $119.95 RRP.
8. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
9. There will be one (1) winner drawn on Friday 18th of December, 2020. Winner will be notified by email/phone.
9. This is a game of chance and winner will be selected at random.
10. Winner will be required to provide a postal address to claim and receive the prize. Richmond Football Club will send the prize to the Winner via registered post in early 2021 (when 2021 stock becomes available).
11. If the winner is uncontactable within three days of the draw, the prize will be re-drawn.
12. The Richmond Football Club is covered by the Privacy Act 1988 and its ten National Privacy Principles (“NPPs”) which govern the way we collect, use, disclose and secure your personal information after 21 December 2001, as well as the access you may have to that information to correct or update it.
13. The Richmond Football Club collects information that identifies you, such as your name, address (postal and email), date of birth, gender, contact numbers. The club may also collect other information from you to help us identify you as a member or supporter.
14. All entries become the property of Richmond Football Club and its partners (in the case of this promotion, McDonalds Australia). The collection use and disclosure of personal information in connection with this Competition will be in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. By entering the competition, the entrant understands and agrees that Richmond Football Club collects their personal information in order to conduct the competition as well as obtain information about the entrant on behalf of their partners.
13. The entrant also understands and agrees that the primary purpose of collecting information is to enable Club and McDonalds Australia to contact the entrant at a later date (by any means including but not limited to telephone, mail or electronic message) to market and promote its products and services to the entrant.
14. If the information requested is not provided, or the entrant does not consent to their personal information being used for the above primary purpose, the entrant should not participate in the competition.
15. An entrant’s personal information is collected, used and disclosed by Richmond Football Club in accordance with these Conditions of Entry by Club partners’ in accordance to these conditions of entry.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.