The winners will be selected Tuesday, 18 February and must be accompanied by a guardian on the match day.
Only one entry allowed per person.
1. There will be fourty (40) winners of the competition.
2. The contesting period is from 9am (AEST), Wednesday, 12 February 2020 until 11.59pm (AEST), Monday 17 February 2020.
3. This prize will only be accepted for Round 3 of the 2020 AFLW season and can’t be exchanged for another match day.
4. Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are minimum age of 5 years as of 31/12/2019 and a maximum age of 15 years as of 31/12/2019.
6. The Promoter is Richmond Football Club Ltd ( ABN 25 679 793 340). Directors, officers, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and related companies are not eligible to enter.
7. To enter the competition, participants must:
- Complete and submit the competition entry form registering their details including, but not limited to, name, address, email address, phone number (limit of one entry person).
8. The winner will be notified by phone or email address provided upon entering.
9. If the Richmond Football Club is unable to make contact with any of the winners within 24 hours of the closure of the contesting period being selected, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be re-awarded to the next random entry.
10. There is fourty spots to be won, which does not include travel expenses.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. If the prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, Richmond Football Club reserves the right to exchange the prize for equal value.
13. The winner is responsible for all other expenses not specified above, including but not limited to insurance.
14. The winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and broadcast. The winner (and their companions) agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15. Richmond Football Club will hold the copyright to any photographs, video footage or written comment taken for publicity purposes and can use these items in any promotional material for the time period of five years.
16. Richmond Football Club and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes or personal property damaged or lost in transit.
17. All contestants release from, and indemnify Richmond Football Club against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
18. The Richmond Football Club respects the privacy of personal information that it collects and is committed to managing that information in an accurate and responsible manner.
19. The Richmond Football Club is covered by the Privacy Act 1988 and its ten National Privacy Principles (“NPPs”) which govern the way we collect, use, disclose and secure your personal information after 21 December 2001, as well as the access you may have to that information to correct or update it.
20. The Richmond Football Club collects information that identifies you, such as your name, address (postal and email), date of birth, gender, contact numbers. The club may also collect other information from you to help us identify you as a member or supporter. This information may include your Occupation, Favourite Player, and preference in communication methods.
21. All entries become the property of Richmond Football Club and its partners. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with this Competition will be in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. By entering the competition, the entrant understands and agrees that Richmond Football Club collects their personal information in order to conduct the competition as well as obtain information about the entrant on behalf of their partners.
22. The entrant also understands and agrees that the primary purpose of collecting information is to enable Club and Club partners to contact the entrant at a later date (by any means including but not limited to telephone, mail or electronic message) to market and promote its products and services to the entrant.
23. If the information requested is not provided, or the entrant does not consent to their personal information being used for the above primary purpose, the entrant should not participate in the competition.
24. By entering this competition, the entrant understands and agrees that Richmond Football Club may disclose the information provided by the entrant to a lottery regulator (if necessary), publish the winner’s name as required under relevant lottery legislation, as well as use their information for further promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
25. An entrant’s personal information is collected, used and disclosed by Richmond Football Club in accordance with these Conditions of Entry by Club partners’ in accordance to these conditions of entry.
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.