Arizona Coyotes 2019 “Fan Fest” Sweepstakes Official Rules (the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”)
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY 10:00 AM (PT) ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2019, AND ENDS AT APPROXIMATELY 2:00 PM (PT) ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2019 (THE "PROMOTION PERIOD").
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit an entry form through the designated QR code provided by the Coyotes at its 2019 Fan Fest event, which will direct you to https://tradablebits.com/tb_app/446432. The Coyotes will receive the following information: your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and ticket plan type purchase/interest. After you submit a complete entry form, you will be entered to win the Prize (as defined below). No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by Coyotes personnel from among all eligible entries for the Prize. The drawing will be conducted on or about September 9, 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal residents of Arizona who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and owners of IceArizona Hockey Co LLC d/b/a the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club (the “Team”), the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, Facebook, AEG, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and prize providers associated with this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities” and each a “Contest Entity”), and their immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household are not eligible to enter or win. By entering the Promotion, you are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. VALIDATION: The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email using the contact information provided at time of entry. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability. The Coyotes shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Potential winner must respond to prize notification and accept Prize within forty-eight (48) hours after initial notification attempt. If a potential winner does not respond and accept the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours after the first notification attempt, or if the Prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) prize is available (the “Prize”). The Prize includes the following: one (1) certificate for a one (1)-night stay at The Wigwam; one (1) one hundred and fifteen dollar ($115) dining certificate for The Wigwam; and one (1) Oliver Ekman-Larsson autographed hockey stick. Total approximate retail value of the Prize is four hundred and nineteen dollars ($419).
No substitution permitted, except by the Coyotes, who reserve the right to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value if the announced Prize becomes unavailable. No transfer of any Prize is permitted. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on number of eligible entries received during the entry period for that drawing. All federal, state and local taxes, and all costs and expenses other than those expressly listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at the Coyotes’ sole discretion.
The certificates included as part of the Prize are subject to The Wigwam’s separate rules and conditions, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
The Wigwam requires that an individual be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to check-in for a hotel stay.
The Wigwam One(1)-Night Stay Certificate – This certificate includes room, tax and resort fee charges for a (1) one night stay in an Adobe Traditional Room for two guests. Please understand that all other incidental charges, i.e. meals, gratuity, alcoholic beverages and telephone will be the bearer's responsibility. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Restrictions over holiday periods and blackout dates may apply.
The Wigwam Dining Certificate – On behalf of the Wigwam, we'd like to extend a "$115.00 Dining Credit" to dine in any of our three outlet restaurants. This voucher is good for dining at one of the following restaurants, Red's Bar & Grill/Litchfield's/Wigwam Bar (up to $115.00 value). Gratuity and alcoholic beverages are the bearer's responsibility. There is no cash value for any unused amount under one hundred fifteen dollars. Reservations are subject to availability which may include blackout dates, special events and holidays.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ENTRANT SHALL RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DISCHARGE the following persons and entities: the Team, IceArizona Holdings LLC, IceArizona AHL Co LLC, the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, the American Hockey League and its member clubs, AEG, Tradable Bits Microsite, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and Prize providers associated with this Promotion (“Coyotes Releasees”) in connection with any claim limited to ordinary or gross negligence arising from or in any way connected with the entrant’s Participation in this Promotion. ENTRANT AGREES NOT TO BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST COYOTES RELEASEES, which claims concern in any way death, injury, damage, or loss of any type or nature, which arise out of, are related to, or are in any way connected with such entrant’s Participation in this Promotion, and/or which arise out of or are connected in any way with use of the Prize whether injury, death or disability, loss or damage is caused in whole or in part by ordinary or gross negligence of those persons or entities.
The Coyotes are not responsible for late, lost and/or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified. By entering, the entrant agrees and accepts to be bound by these complete Official Rules, which shall be final. The Coyotes have the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Coyotes will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion. Except where prohibited, winner grants the Coyotes the right to use and publish his or her proper name and likeness and announce winner’s name, home city and state. Entrants enter at their own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and the Coyotes and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Coyotes that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Promotion generally.
Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance and/or use of any Prize, and release the Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. The Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s electronic device(s) (e.g., phone, tablet, computer, etc.) relating to or resulting from entering or viewing or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. The Coyotes may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion, if at the sole discretion of the Coyotes, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, the Coyotes, or it agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in paragraph 1, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is the natural person in whose name the electronic device has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Coyotes in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. The Coyotes’ decisions as to all matters related to the conduct or administration of the Promotion and selection of the Prize winner are final.
7. SPONSORS/ADMINISTRATOR: Arizona Coyotes, 9400 West Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305.
8. WINNERS LIST: To receive a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Arizona Coyotes, Attn: 2019 “Fan Fest” Sweepstakes, 9400 W. Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305.
© and ™ 2019, IceArizona Hockey Co LLC. All rights reserved.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.