SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE EIGHTEEN (18) ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM (PT) ON JUNE 25, 2019, AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM (PT) ON AUGUST 31, 2019 (THE "PROMOTION PERIOD").
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit an entry form through https://tradablebits.com/tb_app/445392. Tradable Bits Microsite and/or the Coyotes will receive the following information: first name, last name, email, cell phone, birth date, and zip code. If provided by entrant, Tradable Bits Microsite and/or the Coyotes will receive the following information: address, city, and state. After you properly submit a completed entry form, if eligible, you will be qualified to win the Prize (as defined below). No purchase is necessary to complete the entry form.
2. SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by Coyotes personnel via random online generator from among all eligible entries for the Prize. The drawing will be conducted on September 3, 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and owners of IceArizona Hockey Co LLC d/b/a the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club (the “Team” or the “Coyotes”), IceArizona Holdings LLC, IceArizona AHL Co LLC, the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, the American Hockey League and its member clubs, Tradable Bits Microsite, AEG, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and Prize providers associated with this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities” and each a “Promotion Entity”), and their immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household are not eligible to enter or win. By entering the Promotion, you are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. VALIDATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email using the contact information provided in the entry form. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility/release of liability. The Coyotes shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Potential winner must respond to potential winner notification and accept Prize within seventy-two (72) hours after initial potential winner notification attempt. If a potential winner does not respond and accept the Prize within seventy-two (72) hours after the first notification attempt, or if the Prize or potential winner notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected as provided by these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One Prize is available (the “Prize”). The Prize includes the following: round-trip airfare for two (2) individuals from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) to John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA); a one (1) night stay for the two (2) individuals in one (1) room at an Orange County area hotel, as selected by the Coyotes or another party designated by the Coyotes, on October 3, 2019; two (2) tickets for admittance to the NHL game between the Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks on October 3, 2019; one (1) meet and greet with members of the Arizona Coyotes broadcast team for the two (2) individuals; and two (2) Coyotes Swag Bags, as provided by State Forty Eight. Approximate total retail value of Prize is $1,300.
Limit one Prize per household. No substitution permitted, except by the Coyotes, who reserve the right to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value if the announced Prize becomes unavailable. No transfer of any Prize is permitted. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on number of eligible entries received during the entry period for that drawing. All federal, state and local taxes, and all expenses other than those expressly listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of winner. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to the Prize, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes (including income taxes) and gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. NHL event dates, or the rescheduling of the designated event, and times are determined in the sole discretion of the NHL, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets to the event awarded as the Prize will govern in the event a legal event, as defined by the NHL, does not occur due to weather, an Act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at the Coyotes’ sole discretion. The Coyotes will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the selected event. Winners shall assume all risks associated with travel to and from the mutually agreed upon NHL game, lodging and attending the NHL game (“Participation”). WINNERS SHALL RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DISCHARGE the following persons and entities: the Team, IceArizona Holdings LLC, IceArizona AHL Co LLC, the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, the American Hockey League and its member clubs, AEG, Tradable Bits Microsite, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and Prize providers associated with this Promotion (“Coyotes Releasees”) in connection with any claim limited to ordinary or gross negligence arising from or in any way connected with the entrant’s Participation in the 2019 Coyotes Schedule Release Sweepstakes. THE ENTRANT AGREES NOT TO BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST COYOTES RELEASEES, which claims concern in any way death, injury, damage, or loss of any type or nature, which arise out of, are related to, or are in any way connected with such entrant’s Participation in the 2019 Coyotes Schedule Release Sweepstakes, and/or which arise out of or are connected in any way with my Participation in the Prize whether injury, death or disability, loss or damage is caused in whole or in part by ordinary or gross negligence of those persons or entities.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Coyotes are not responsible for late, lost and/or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified. By entering, the entrant agrees and accepts to be bound by these complete Official Rules, which shall be final. The Coyotes have the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Except where prohibited, winner grants the Coyotes the right to use and publish his or her proper name and likeness and announce winner’s name, home city and state. Entrants enter at their own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and the Coyotes and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Coyotes that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Promotion generally. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance and/or use of any Prize, and release the Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. The Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. The Coyotes may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion, if at the sole discretion of the Coyotes, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, the Coyotes, or it agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in paragraph #1, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is the natural person in whose name the phone has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Coyotes in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. The Coyotes’ decisions as to all matters related to the conduct or administration of the Promotion and selection of the Prize winner are final.
7. SPONSORS/ADMINISTRATOR: Arizona Coyotes, 9400 W. Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305.
© and ™ 2019, IceArizona Hockey Co LLC. All rights reserved.
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.