“Outside Lands Lineup Quiz”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. The “2019 Tickets Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by OSL Windmills LLC, (the “Sponsor”) begins on August 10, 2018 at 9:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 13, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Participation open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“DC”) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Superfly Marketing Group and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the foregoing are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and DC and where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants may receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing by visiting www.sfoutsidelands.com and submitting the required Sweepstakes registration information. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person / household address / email address over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to enter under multiple identities, or uses any other method or device to enter multiple times during the Sweepstakes Period, such participant will be disqualified. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware, which is required in order to enter. All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules; no other method of entry into this Sweepstakes will be permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be made by an individual only. Group entries are prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you, the entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Random Drawing Winner Selection & Notification: On or around August 15, 2018, a random drawing will be conducted by an independent organization from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The decision of the judges will be final and binding in all matters. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative will attempt to notify potential winners using the contact information supplied by the entrant during the Sweepstakes entry process. Potential prize winners will be notified by email or by phone within twenty-four (24) hours of the winner selection date. If a potential prize winner fails to respond to the email or the phone call notification attempt within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt, or if the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. The potential prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and a Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as a condition of receiving the prize. All such documents must be signed and returned within five (5) days of initial notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Entrants may be required to provide proof of eligibility in a manner Sponsor deems appropriate as a condition of receiving a prize.
5. Prize & Approximate Retail Value: (1) Prize. Prize consists exclusively of: Two (2) GA Passes for the 2019 Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco, CA. Approximate retail value of the prize is $750. The Grand Prize winner’s festival prize companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. In the event Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companions engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the winner’s festival experience early, in whole or in part, and to eject the prize winner from the festival with no further compensation. The prize winner must attend the 2019 Outside Lands Festival on the scheduled festival dates. If the prize winner is unable to attend the festival during the official festival dates, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
6. Other Conditions of Participation: Prize may not be transferred or assigned. No prize substitution will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of winner's name, city and state of residence and statements about the Sweepstakes and/or likeness for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide (including but not limited to social media) without limitation and without further compensation or notice (unless prohibited by law). Once the prize has been delivered to the winner’s residence via delivery-confirmed mail or courier, the prize is considered “awarded.” All income taxes on any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. By entering, Sweepstakes entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of the prize (if awarded to him/her), and/or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or, software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners, or (vii) cheating or fraud by any entrant.
If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, the Sponsor will select the prize winners from among all valid, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or any aspect of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any participant who is notified that he or she has won is the potential winner until Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the participant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize (if awarded to him/her) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in New York, New York, United States, and litigation and/or trials will be decided solely by a judge. ENTRANT WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY SUCH ACTION(S); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
7. Winner’s List: To receive name and city / state of residence of the prize winner, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to “Outside Lands Winner’s List”, PO Box 11507, Bozeman, MT 59719-1507. All requests must be received by June 30, 2018.
8. Sponsor: OSL Windmills, LLC, 381 Park Ave S. Floor. 16 New York, NY 10016.
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.