Rastamouse’s ‘Riddims & Rhymes’ Giveaway opens on Wednesday 23rd March at 1:30pm 2016 and will run until Monday 28th March 2016 at 1:30pm. Entries after this time will not be accepted.
On Sunday 27th & Monday 28th, there will be a chance for two extra participants to win the prize. The participants will be drawn from Day 1 and Day 4 of the competition (Tuesday 22nd & Friday 25th).
The winners will be picked at random once the competition is over and will be announced on the official Rastamouse Facebook page on Tuesday 29th March 2016.
There are 7 prizes be won, consisting of the following:
• x1 copy of ‘Rastamouse: The Album – Makin’ A Bad Ting Good’ CD
1. The ‘Riddims & Rhymes’ Giveaway is open to all, except employees of The Rastamouse Company, Three Stones Media, BBC, DHX Media their partners and subsidiaries.
2. All entrants under 18 years of age must obtain authorisation from a parent or guardian before entering this competition and must provide an e-mail address for their parent or guardian as a condition for entry. The Rastamouse Company reserves the right to request evidence of such authorisation and to invalidate entries or the prize winners if the appropriate authorisation is or was not provided.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The Rastamouse Company does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged or illegal entries.
5. The winners will be chosen by a judging panel. The judges’ decision is final. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date, either by post, telephone or email. If we contact you to announce you a winner and there is no response within 2 weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or give it away in a future competition.
6. The Rastamouse Company's decision is final. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. All entries are property of The Rastamouse Company and will not be acknowledged.
7. Entrants accept that if they win, The Rastamouse Company will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use their abbreviated name and county address and any entered photography for the purposes of announcing the winner of this prize draw and they may be required to participate in post-event publicity.
8. You must only enter this competition once per day. We don’t allow bulk entries or entries made by other people on your behalf. We will disqualify all entries which break this rule.
9. The promoter of this competition is The Rastamouse Company, 1 Battersea Square, Battersea, London SW11 3RZ, United Kingdom.
10. Any questions concerning the competition may be directed to Customer Services at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This prize draw and the terms contained therein will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
11. By entering this competition your details will be added to the Rastamouse mailing list. You can easily unsubscribe from this at any point. Rest assured that we will not pass your information on to any parties that aren't involved with Rastamouse.
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.