awesome social media campaigns
NOW CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE:
See social media contest examples
for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Youtube, Spotify & more
US SKI TEAM/COPPER MOUNTAIN FIRST TRACKS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The US SKI TEAM/COPPER MOUNTAIN FIRST TRACKS Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., 18 years or older, who were not or are not in the employment of Powdr-Copper Mountain, LLC or any of its respective affiliates, or subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in this promotion or the household members or immediate family members (spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings) of any of the above. If a winner is under the age of majority in his or her state, the winner must have a parent or guardian accept his/her prize. Void outside the fifty United States and where prohibited by law.
2. EVENT SPONSOR. The Drawing is sponsored by Powdr – Copper Mountain, LLC (Copper) 209 Ten Mile Circle, PO Box 3001, Copper Mountain, Colorado, 80443 (“Sponsor”).
3. TIMING. The Drawing begins at 09:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on October 1, 2013 and ends at 4:00 p.m. MT on October 17, 2013 (the “Entry Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER. There is only one way to enter the Sweepstakes: Fill out required information on https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/KlEb.
a. ENTER AT VENUES: All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
b. FOR ALL ENTRIES: You may enter no more than once. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. Responsibility is assumed for incomplete or illegible entry forms. The entry will be drawn from full list of entries at end of Entry Period.
5. PRIZE; APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
ONE GRAND PRIZE: Trip for 4 to Copper Mountain Colorado for the First Tracks event held at Copper Mountain Resort including: roundtrip domestic coach class travel on Delta, 3 nights lodging with Copper Mountain in a 2-bedroom condo located in Copper’s Center Village, shuttle transportation to and from Denver International Airport via Summit Express, 4 two-day lift tickets, 4 U.S. Ski Team Spyder jackets, and 1 GoPro camera package
Approximate Retail Value: $5000
RESTRICTIONS DO APPLY. The winner must be able to redeem the Grand prize for travel on November 7, 2013 through November 10, 2013. If the winner is unable to redeem the Grand Prize during that time period, the Grand Prize will be forfeited. In the event Sponsor determines that these restrictions have been violated, Sponsor may revoke prize. Winner agrees to abide by all Sponsor rules, regulations and policies governing use of Grand Prize airline tickets and lodging services. As a condition to acceptance of any privileges, winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement provided by Sponsor. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
Air travel will be awarded in the form of Certificates that may be redeemed for round-trip travel on Delta from the winner’s home closest to the winner’s home to the specified destinations. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of 24 hours after reservation is made. After this cancellation/reissue privilege expires, date, time and routing changes are permitted (subject to the availability booking class) however a $200 fee applies (USD/CAD). Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within 3 hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $50 USD/$61 CAD.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of $25 for first checked bag, $35 for second checked bag. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Travel companions of the Grand Prize winner will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure. Grand Prize winner and travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid passport, valid photo ID) in order to travel. All travel must be completed on date specified by Sponsor as described in rule #1. Certain restrictions may apply. Seat selection is subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to airport to and from winner’s home residence are the winner's sole responsibility. Major credit card required at hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges. Only the prize stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event the First Track event is cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control, that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of prize.
6. DRAWING; ODDS OF WINNING. A random drawing of all qualified entrants will be held on or about October 18, 2013. Sponsor will draw three qualifying entrants. There will be 1 winner of the Sweepstakes for the Grand Prize. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of valid entries received. The winner shall be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor from all eligible entries received. Sponsor shall have sole and final decision over all matters related to the Sweepstakes. No cash or credit redemption, assignment, transfer or substitution of any prize or portion thereof is permitted; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the prize stated become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize is not transferrable.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS. Grand Prize winner must respond to efforts to notify within 2 business days. Winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit prior to receiving the prize. Refusal to sign a Prize Acceptance Affidavit may render the winner ineligible for receipt of the prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Winner of Grand Prize will be required to complete, execute and return a Prize Acceptance Affidavit, a Release of Liability, Hold-Harmless and Indemnity Agreement, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 30 days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification will result and an alternate winner will be selected.
9. PUBLICITY. By accepting the prize, where permitted by law, winner grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to a grant of authority by Sponsor the unfettered right of publicity, including but not limited to the right to use and publish winner's name, portrait, picture, voice and likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notification, review or approval. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds: (1) to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules.
10. RELEASE. In consideration for entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to ASSUME ALL RISKS associated with entrance in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, and agrees to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Sponsor, Powdr-Copper Mountain LLC, Powdr Corp. their subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, employees, representatives, assignees, directors, officers and shareholders (each a "Released Party") from all liabilities, litigation and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (1): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the J.A.M.S. Rules of Arbitration, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In consideration of entering the Sweepstakes, ALL ENTRANTS CONTRACTUALLY AGREE that ANY AND ALL CLAIMS for damages, injury and/or death regarding an alleged incident, including but not limited to all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Powdr – Copper Mountain LLC in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and exclusive court jurisdiction over such disputes shall reside in the Courts of Summit County, Colorado.
12. WINNERS LIST. For name of winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt to Copper Mountain Resort, PO Box 3001, Copper Mountain ,CO 80443.
13. ABBREVIATED RULES [For use only with promotional materials.]
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes subject in all respects to the complete Official Rules available at https://apps.tradablebits.com/fb/KlEb. Sweepstakes ends 10/17/13.You may enter no more than once.